The term Enchanted Plants or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Glove Cottage, SP7 9LJ. Our company registration number is 04641376. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Our Delivery, Cancellation, and Refund Policy
We aim to have your products to you as soon as we possibly can, we use royal mail first class delivery and you can expect to receive your products within in 3 working days of our postal sending days see delivery page for more current information. There may be up to seven working days for delivery at very busy times, but we will always endeavor to communicate that with you. If you have an urgent delivery request do give us a call on 07880 527445 and we will do all we can to serve you. Last guaranteed day for Christmas 2020 delivery is Friday18th December
We hope you will love our products as much as we do but if for any reason they arrive and you change your mind, as long as the products have been unopened and are in a resalable condition we will of course offer you a refund on receipt of their return. If you have used the product we reserve the right to offer you an exchange or gift voucher for the value of the product you purchased.
Your right to cancel or exchange an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods. This is in accordance with the The Consumer Contracts Regulations - which came into force on 13 June 2014,
The 14-day time frame is also in part due to our natural products shorter shelf life. This allows our products to be returned in a reasonable time for their resale.
If your order consists of multiple goods, the 14 day period runs from when you get the last of the batch.
We ask you to be thoughtful in your handling and looking after of our products we don't make many and each one is important to us. Thank you
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our online shop, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. We don't share or sell any of our data to third parties.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will provide you with an opt in or out, and with an opportunity to unsubscribe.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If you decide you no longer consent for us to contact you, you can contact us at anytime, at email@example.com or mailing us at:
Glove cottage, SP7 9LJ.